Air Hydraulic Rivet Gun
5 Nose Pieces: 2.4mm, 3.2mm, 4.0mm, 4.8mm, 6.4mm.
Recommended for all materials up to 6.4mm
|rivet capacity||2.4mm, 3.2mm|
|4.0 mm, 4.8 mm|
|5.5 mm, 6.4 mm|
|Operating Air Pressure||90 PSI|
|Average Air Consumption||7.8 CFM|
|Recommended Hose Size||3/8″ ID|
|Air Inlet Size||1/4″|
The punch/flange tool forms an offset edge on replacement body panels. The offset edge allows two panels to be lap welded smoothly and also punches in holes in opposing panel’s edge to allow deep penetration of MIG welds.
360 Swivel bead design.
Muffled handle exhaust directs air away from the workplace.
Positive grip handle.
14 gauge capacity.
Hole Punch Size (mm)
Powerdyne 3/16″ Capacity Air Hydraulic Riveter
- Mandrel Container
- 4 Nose Pieces: 2.4mm, 3.2mm, 4.0mm, 4.8mm.
- Recommended for all materials up to 4.0mm. Steel & Aluminum up to 4.8mm
- Heavy Duty riveting gun utilizes blind rivets, ideal for continuous assembly work such as automotive, construction, metal fastening and decorative works.
- Precise alloy steel jaw case assembly assures a long life of operation.
- Aluminum forged die cast and thorough honing-treated cylinder provides smooth piston movement.
- 4 different nozzle sizes to fit different rivet sizes.
- Steel frame head provides the jaw case with trouble-free operation.
- New and improved touch trigger system for easier control of riveting work.
Rivet Capacity (mm)
Industrial Rivet / Chipping Gun
Price $150.00 + gst
Rivet Capacity mm)
Air Speed Saw File
Special Price $99.00 + gst
Strokes Per Minute